DESIGNED IN ASSOCIATION WITH:
Rugged SA W1 Series Double Row Cube 30W IP69K Led off-road Light
2 Inch Pod Cube Off Road LED Flood Light 40 Watt 3200 Lumens
Ultra-bright, universal 40W LED working light with Cree (Driving, 45) LED's in a shock-resistant die-cast aluminum housing and a poly-carbonate impact-resistant lens with a maximum protection class IP69, which ensures a full dust-proof headlamp and with performance at temperatures from -40 to + 155°C
The headlight is equipped with a high-tech pressure regulator (breather). This feature radically differentiates all Rugged SA products from other manufacturers of this niche. With a huge working time of about 50 000 hours, which is equivalent to 5 years of continuous glow.
The main purpose of this headlamp is as additional illumination of the front and rear of the car. They are also used on heavy-duty vehicles, ATVs, boats, special equipment.
LED Off Road Light Cube Features:
- Four(4) 10W CREE„¢ XMK White LEDs
- Reflector pattern/Optical spectrum: Flood
- Weight of Light Cube: 1.6 lbs
- 50,000+ hours average lifespan
- 5 years of continuous use
- 96% optical/reflector efficiency
- The light component capable of 9-36 Volt DC Input €“ Great for use with any vehicle having a 12 Volt DC Power Source!
- 100% optically clear
- GE LEXAN lens
- Instant on/off, no warm-up
- Operating Temp: -40 ~ + 155 deg
- Color Temperature: 6000-6500K
- Dual-oversized heat sink
- Low power consumption
- Optical Spectrum €“
- Spot: 10~20 degrees €“ Throws light downfield for maximum forward visibility.
- Flood: 40~60 degrees €“ Spreads light out and around for greater side visibility.
- Combination: A mix of both the Spot and Flood configuration. With the Combination light system €“ you get the best of both worlds.
- Driving: 70~90 degrees €“ The Driving light systems are designed for producing a focused, pencil-shaped white light to reach far beyond high-beam headlights. Driving lights increase long-range visibility at high speeds and provide the added safety when driving on the roads at night.
- Scene: 120 degrees €“ Throws more light around for maximum side to side visibility. Great for marine applications, snow plowing, and farming equipment.
- Diffusion: 120 degrees €“ Uses a specific type of €œcloudy€ lens with Flood LEDs that disperse light when you want bright, wide angle, and softer safe illumination close to the light source. This is great for lights on the rear of your vehicle and for illuminating a work or campsite.
- IP68 Rating €“ Total protection against temporary immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes
- IP69K Rating €“ Protection against close high pressure and high-temperature wash downs
- Aurora Patented Military Style Breather
- Unique Durable Mar/UV resistant DuPont painting technology
- Sealed waterproof Deutsch connector
- Anti-interference on radio
- Pass US Military Standards €“ US MIL-810-STD
- High Temperature, Low Temperature, Temperature shock, UV, Humidity, Salt, Fog, Sand and Dust, Vibration, Altitude, CE, Rohs, & SAE certification
- Usage: ATV, SUV, Project vehicle, off road, 4—4, mining vehicle, heavy equipment, Truck, Jeep, Motorcycle, Boat etc.
Shipping & Other Charges
Processing: Please allow 3-4 days for processing of your order.
To give you the biggest saving, your goods are sent direct from the overseas manufacturers, suppliers or wholesalers.
Please note that purchases which contains batteries may not be shipped by DHL/Fedex/TNT/UPS/Buffalo and is best sent with EMS.
Registered post (snail mail): Delivery can take 60-90 days, although we have experienced some deliveries in 30 days. Packages will be delivered to the post office of the postal code used. Please note that if you take this option delivery might take longer due to the very unreliable service from our postal service.
EMS delivery: Delivery takes about 20-35 days. This is a much faster option than registered post, yet more affordable than DHL/Fedex/UPS. Packages will be delivered to the post office of the postal code used.
DHL/Fedex/UPS delivery: Delivery takes about 7-10 business days. Delivery is a door to door service.
CUSTOMS, TAXES AND DELAYS
- Please note that there can be additional delays at customs and we can not be held accountable for such actions.
- Additional taxes and duties may be calculated by customs which will be for the buyer's account.
- Expedited Courier Shipping is available on most products, if you have selected courier as a shipping method on an item that may not ship with courier we will contact you before processing your order for additional arrangements.
- Expedited Shipping may attract admin/disbursement fees from the courier upon delivery for taxes paid which is for the buyer's account.
- For every order a tracking number will be supplied as soon as the package has been shipped.
- The package can be tracked on www.17track.net.
- You can also download the mobile app where the package can be tracked and to be updated of any status changes with push notification.